Updated: 5 days ago
Barbwire Noose Clothing Co nominated amongst the World's Leading Companies this year in The International Business Awards, has been awarded it's first Stevie Award! Winning the Bronze Stevie Award in The 2020 International Business Awards® recognised as Company of the Year - Apparel, Beauty & Fashion - Small. 2020 judges impressed overall by our Australian fashion label "Bringing about cultural change starts with encouraging people to stand up for their values" and exciting recognition of the 'A Better World' initiative. The 'A Better World' initiative - recently featured in Times Square, New York Billboarding, recieving judges comments - "A laudable initiative that deserves recognition. Good work done!!".
Winning a Stevie Award topping off our 15 year Anniversary (8 years Barbwire Noose Clothing Corporation).
The virtual presentations of The 2020 (17th Annual) International Business Awards® will take place on Tuesday, 1 December.
Stevie Awards winners 2020 including Amazing label HUGO BOSS Textile Industries. HUGO BOSS Izmir, again received a Stevie Award for its commitment to its employees.
"This time receiving bronze in the category "Most Valuable Employer – EMEA". Against the backdrop of the current situation, the focus of the award has been broadened and specifically recognizes the company's commitment during the COVID-19 crisis, where Izmir had distinguished itself through measures that focused on the protection and safety of the workforce." - https://group.hugoboss.com
15 years of Brand Barbwire Noose, we thank you all for your support, a blessing and honour to be recognised in The 2020 International Business Awards®, Stevie Awards 2020.
Barbwire Noose® through the trials and disruptions managed to develop new products, collections and strive forward through each setback to success. The brand my passion, I pushed through the adversity of the government targeting my whistleblowing, the corruption of the police force and the gangland warfare leveraged against myself as a whistleblower, witness and victim.
Major Events involving the brand inside and outside our In-house operations include Highlights such as:
● 2005 - Trademark Design and Trademarking.
● 2006 - Trademark applications approval process.
● 2007 - Research and Letters to gain Trademark approval.
● 2008 - Trademarks approved, Business Name Registration, Prototyping products developed, Online sale platform development.
● 2009 - New Enterprise Initiative Scheme (NEIS) Business, Development of Streetwear threads line including T-Shirts, Trackpants, Singlets and Hoodies.
● 2010 - Localised Brand Launch, Music Festivals Promotions, Extreme Sports
Promotions, ‘BRUTAL’ Music Sponsorships.
● 2011 - Champ South Australia and Victorian BMX Country Championships,
Eco/Secondhand Store Promotional Wear Recycling and ‘A French Affair’ Red Cross Runway Fashion Show Fundraiser.
● 2012 - Morex Off Road Masters, Mercedes Corporate vehicle, Incorporation of Barbwire Noose®, Official Office Allocation and Listing for investment International with Angel
● 2013 - Advertising Sprintcar Events and Promotional Modelling.
● 2014 - World Kindness Australia Corporate Membership and Charitable Collaboration designing and print production.
● 2015 - BN Couture High-end Fashion Jewelry Collection prototyping, Development of BN Couture Collection and Signature Pussy Empowerment Collection.
● 2016 - ‘Signature Puss’ Collection launched, Investment Contracting and Official Production/Sponsorship of Ms/Mrs Earth Australia Pageant T-Shirts.
● 2017 - BN Couture Collection Official launched, BN Couture featured Ms/Mrs Earth Australia and Eco Fashion Week Australia Perth.
● 2018 - Gleeson College Annual Quiz Night Fundraiser, Eco Fashion Week Australia Upcycle Challenge in QLD - Eco Fashion Week Runway Perth, Sydney Retail Festival and Amazon Australia platform development.
● 2019 - Authoring Human Rights Royal Commision Autobiographies, The Story Behind The Brand - BABWIRE NOOSE publishing contract with Austin Macauley Publishers, development of ACCESSORIZE Jewellery Collection and Australian Made product registration.
● 2020 - New York Times Square Billboards, EBay platform development, Winner Bronze Stevie Award, Unisex ACCESSORIZE and Polo Series T-Shirt/Long Sleeve Collection.